1. Drafting and verification of freight transport contracts;
2. Preparation of general conditions for a freight contract;
3. Responsibility of the truck driver for damage occurring during transportation;
4. Complaints and claims for recovery damages occurred for the shipper / in case of total or partial lack of load; in the event of damage to the load; in case of delay of transport /;
5. Procedural representation and legal protection in all instances or arbitration courts under the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR).
6. Settlement of questions with insurance companies in connection to the "Road carrier’s liability insurance", "Casco" car insurance, compulsory third party liability insurance;.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to contact us as soon as the total or partial lack of load, damage to the load or transportation delay has been established to ensure that we have the full range of our knowledge and experience from the beginning!
In the Road Traffic Act and the Road Transport Act sanctions /fines, property sanctions/ are provided for drivers of road haulage vehicles and for carriers in case of violation of the provisions of law and/or requirements of Regulation (EC) No. 561/2006 or of AETR.
Law Office "Hristanova and Hristanova" offers appeals / litigation / issued on the basis of the Road Traffic Act and the Road Transport Act sanctions:
- acts for establishing of administrative violation;
- criminal decrees;
- orders to impose a compulsory administrative measure.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended to contact us as soon as we have drawn up the act of establishing an administrative offense, receiving a criminal decree, knowing about an order to impose a compulsory administrative measure to ensure from the beginning the full range of our knowledge and experience!
Law Office "Hristanova and Hristanova" offers procesual representation and legal protection before regional and administrative courts.
1. Consultation and preparation of documents, as well as representation before the regional departments of the Executive Agency “Automobile Administration” connected with:
- issuance of a license for international transport of loads / Community license /; a license to transport loads on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria;
- changes occurring in the circumstances entered in the license to transport loads on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria or in the Community license;
- verifications performed to the carrier by Executive Agency “Automobile Administration”.
2. Appeal to:
- refusal to issue or to extend the term of a license to transport loads on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria or a Community license.
- orders for termination of the rights deriving from a license to transport load on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria or a Community license;
- orders imposing a compulsory administrative measure - temporary suspension of the activity of transport loads on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria / international freight transport.
1. Consultation and preparation of documents, as well as representation before the RIEW in the territory of which the applicant's registered office is located, in connection with:
- registration and issuance of a registration document for carrying out a transport (collection and transport) activity of waste;
- entry of changes to the requested data and circumstances;
- termination of registration at the request of the concerned person.
2. Appeal to:
- refusal to register and issuance of a registration document for carrying out transport (collection and transportation) of waste;
- decisions on the termination of the registration for carrying out the activity of transportation (collection and transportation) of waste.
IMPORTANT: In case of two offenses of the requirements of the Waste Management Act or of the secondary legislation for its implementation, established with enforced punitive decrees for a period of three years, the registration for carrying out transport (collection and transport) activity of waste will be terminated!
3. Consultation on the necessary documents for keeping records and providing information on the activity of transportation (collection and transportation) of waste.
The Law Office "Hristanova and Hristanova" offers initial review, amendment, addition or drafting of new documents related to the employment relationship between an employer and a worker assigned to the position: "driver, truck":
- employment contracts and annexes, job descriptions, appointment orders, dismissal, reassignment of employees, disciplinary proceedings;
- other orders and declarations to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the employer;
- instruction for (daily) briefing of drivers for the correct and safe management of the trucks;
- instruction on compliance with Regulation (EC) № 561/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 March 2006 on the harmonization of certain social legislation relating to road transport, amending Regulations (EEC) № 3821/85 and Council Regulation (EC) № 2135/98 and refusal of Council Regulation (EEC) № 3820/85 (OB L 102 of 11 April 2006), Council Regulation (EEC) № 3821/85 of 20 December 1985 on the recording devices in road transport (OB L 370, 31 December 1985) or respectively on AETR;
- periods of driving, interruption and breaks of drivers and also exceptions from the requirements of Regulation (EC) № 561/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 March 2006 and the interpretative directions to them;
- instructions for strengthening of loads for transport by trucks in accordance with the provisions of Ordinance №7 of 27.04.2018 on the strengthening of the loads transported, in force from 20.05.2018 and the acts of the European legislation;
- payment for the labour and additional wages for drivers - applicable legislation to international transport;
- posting to EU member states.